This page summarises tools and resources available to inform, guide and educate on current practices in change management, innovation, and collaboration.
Change Management Toolkit
Managing change well adds value to both the project being delivered and to the culture of an organisation.
Change management is about understanding and supporting people through change. Doing this allows organisations to deliver new initiatives, embrace evolving technology and adapt to new environments. The Change Management Toolkit provides guidance and resources to assist organisations manage people through a process of change – complementing the use of robust project management to deliver the core elements of the project.
- Observatory of Public Sector Innovation Toolkit Navigator
- Human Centred-Design Resources – Queensland Government
Resources and further learning
- Declaration on Public Sector Innovation – Observatory of Public Sector Innovation
- Human Centred-Design Fundamentals – Queensland Government
- Human Centred-Design eLearning – Queensland Government
- IDEO – Innovation
- Nesta – Government Innovation
Research, reports and further reading
- Embracing Innovation in Government: Global Trends 2019
- Solving tough problems. Seizing new opportunities. The Australian Centre for Social Innovation Report
- Co-production and innovation – creating better solutions for future public service implementation: UNSW Canberra and Public Service Research Group