The Governor’s Leadership Foundation Program focuses on the development and enhancement of practical wisdom, through reflection and learning from leaders in their field, as well as immersion in thought-provoking experiences.
The program equips participants to:
- challenge world views
- think beyond individual interests
- rise above differences and work collaboratively with others
- expand self-awareness and wisdom
- improve resilience, decision-making and reasoning capability.
The Office of the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment is proud to offer two full scholarships for the Governor’s Leadership Foundation Program each year.
Scholarships are available to South Australian government employees who meet the following criteria:
ASO6 level (or equivalent) and above, and
- who are either of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background, or
- who are living with a disability.
Time And Investment
The GLF is a ten-month commitment. For further details regarding program times, please refer to the Governors Leadership Foundation website.
The GLF program is valued at $12,950 +GST, with the cost being covered in full by the Office of the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment for the two successful scholarship recipients.
How To Apply
Applications for the 2021 program are now closed.