Broaden your executive leadership impact and strategic influence.
Next Execs is a six-month program designed to nurture experienced managers to level-up to an executive role. It provides the skills and tools for you to tackle challenges leading yourself, leading others and leading the business.
The program advances current leaders (AS07 or equivalent and above) on their leadership journey so they can confidently lead others toward great outcomes for the sector. It provides cross-department networking opportunities, with highly respected industry experts delivering enriching sector-specific content.
This program is aimed at managers (AS07 or equivalent and above) who have been identified as ready and capable to broaden their leadership impact and strategic influence across the system.
- have at least 12 months of people management experience, and are ready to make a successful transition from leading a team to leading managers
- are effective, reliable leaders
- learn and adapt quickly
- are engaged, committed, and motivated to deliver for the people of South Australia
- seek to embrace diversity and diversify their experience
- are role models for the South Australian Public Sector Values.
Register your interest
Register your interest here and we will forward it to your human resources, people and culture, or corporate services delegate.
Ensure that you speak with your line manager about participating before registering. Your agency’s chief executive will also need to endorse your participation in the program.
For questions and feedback, contact the team at OCPSENextExecs@sa.gov.au