Optimising my team
Performance management and development is integral to your team’s success.
Through leading regular meaningful performance conversations, you play a vital role in ensuring a high performing public sector where every employee understands expectations, realises their potential and strives for excellence.
Performance management and development is a two-way process between a manager and employee that is collaborative, regular and ongoing. The information and tools below provide more information on how to maximise performance management and development for your employees.
- What is Performance Management?
- Performance management myth busters
- Building rapport with team members
- Understanding team member’s strengths and career goals
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals and objectives
- Development planning
- Coaching for performance and development
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Assessing performance outcomes
Got a question? Find out more in our FAQs section.