Great leaders build great organisations. Progressive, innovative and collaborative leadership in the public sector is essential to meet South Australia’s diverse challenges.
The South Australian Executive Service (SAES) is a community of executives from the South Australian public service united by its purpose to help people and businesses in South Australia thrive. Founded in shared values, collective leadership and a prospective outlook, SAES works to improve the quality of strategic policy and service delivery for South Australia. SAES does this by:
- Enabling better problem solving approaches to the complex problems faced by our community
- Breaking down silos to deliver effective and sustainable outcomes
- Understanding and acting on future challenges and opportunities
- Ensuring a predictable and high level of capability and competence
- Demonstrating excellence within their individual roles complemented by collegiate contributions across government.
The contract template below is available for use by all human resource professionals when employing executives. If you require legal advice, please contact the
Office of the Crown Solicitor.