Enhance workforce performance and potential through transformative leadership.
Executive Excellence is a six-month program designed for executives to extend leadership impact, strengthen strategic influence and broaden community and industry perspectives.
It provides cross-department networking opportunities, with highly respected industry experts delivering enriching sector-specific content.
This program is for executives and executive directors who:
- have been in their current level for 12 months and have been identified by their chief executive as ready and capable to take on a more complex system leadership role within the next one to two years
- are respected by colleagues and have a track record of effectively delivering on complex matters
- have demonstrated ability to think and operate strategically and innovatively with a strong focus on delivering for South Australia
- are committed to developing themselves and others
- have proven agility and success in dealing with multiple stakeholders, including ministers
- are role models for the South Australian Public Sector Values.
Register your interest
Register your interest here and we will forward it to your human resources, people and culture, or corporate services delegate.
Ensure that you speak with your line manager about participating before registering. Your agency’s chief executive will also need to endorse your participation in the program.
For questions and feedback, contact the team at OCPSEExecutiveExcellence@sa.gov.au