The South Australian Leadership Academy is committed to providing continuous learning opportunities for managers and executives in the South Australian public sector.
The Leadership Series offers short, thought-provoking workshops (both virtual and face-to-face) to provide useful tools and insights to enhance business operations and leadership impact.
To register for upcoming events in The Leadership Series, please contact: OCPSELeadershipAcademy@sa.gov.au
Due to intellectual property rights, some webinar recordings are available only for people who registered for the live event and are not listed above for this reason. In this case, the link to these recordings will be emailed to registered participants.
- Managing Large (and Distributed) Teams
- Tiny Habits - keeping your team strong in uncertain times
- Tiny Habits - staying focused while working from home
- Tiny Habits - for parents working (and schooling) from home
- Virtual Working - creating connected teams
- Igniting Optimism
- Manage Large and Distributed Teams
- The Executive Squeeze
- How to be an Enterprise Leader
- When the Curve Flattens
- Leading through Change
- Performance Manager Essentials (multiple sessions)
- Leading Up
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Presence: what it is, its value and how to enhance it (virtual)
- New world balance: prioritising balance and self-achievement (virtual)
- Reflect, Reset, Refocus: bring on the next chapter (virtual)
- Dare to Lead
- Radical Candor