The South Australian Leadership Academy offers a series of high impact, high energy workshops, which have been developed specifically for the South Australian Public Sector.
Upcoming workshops for South Australian public sector employees.
Conversations about performance can be difficult. Discover how to plan and structure conversations about performance in a way that will enhance your confidence to 'step up' to these conversations early and without delay. You will learn the key foundations and principles that lead to better performance outcomes within your team.
This workshop is designed to build on leaders’ existing skills and practices to build effective working partnerships with team members through engagement and a range of workplace performance conversations.
- Effective performance management in the public sector
- Maximise the use of performance conversations as part of effective day-to-day leadership of teams
- Key principles underpinning successful conversations
- A simple model to structure and plan conversations
- Strategies for successful performance conversations.
Date: 2 June 2021 (9:30pm -1:00pm) Register Now
Audience: Leaders (current and aspiring)
Facilitator: Deb Sarre - SarreODL
Venue: Rydges Adelaide, 1 South Terrace, Adelaide
Investment: $295 + GST
To be notified of when future dates come available, please register your name on our waitlist.
If you would like to be notified when future sessions become available, please add your name here.
Please see our list of previous webinars:
- Tiny Habits - keeping your team strong in uncertain times
- Tiny Habits - staying focused while working from home
- Tiny Habits - for parents working (and schooling) from home
- Virtual Working - creating connected teams
- Igniting Optimism
- Manage Large and Distributed Teams
- The Executive Squeeze
- How to be an Enterprise Leader
- When the Curve Flattens
- Leading through Change
- Performance Manager Essentials (multiple sessions)
- Leading Up
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- How to Maintain the Momentum and Fast pace of Technology from the COVID period.
- Leadership Presence: What it is, its value and how to enhance it (virtual)
- New World Balance: Prioritising Balance and Self-Achievement (virtual)
- Reflect, Reset, Refocus: Bring on the Next Chapter (virtual)